
But while you have been away, Daddy has taken me to some cool places. The first was the zoo, he called it a pet store, but it was a zoo. Not sure why he was calling it a store. I loved it. They had kittens and dogs and birds and fish and rabbits. I got to pet the kitties but none of the others. Then a few days later he took me to a big fish tank. There were these huge fish swimming around and then there were deer and bear all over the place. It was pretty cool. It reminded me of the woods. We also went out to eat a few times too. He took me to the Hill Side Cafe with Grandma Watrous and Great Grandma and Grandpa. He also took me to Friendly's and then Hoss's with Shawn and Karin.
In other news, i think i want to be a paperboy when I grow up.

Mommy comes home tomorrow and I am counting the minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment