While she has been away, Daddy took me to get some pictures taken. They turned out pretty good. Granny Smith even showed up to help make me smile.

After pictures we went for dinner and then came home. Granny then took me to her house so we could sleep over and play on Saturday. While we were playing, Aunt Donna showed up with a gift for me. IT'S AWESOME. I love it.

Somehow I fell asleep at Granny's but woke up in my bed at home. I must have been sleep walking again. Sunday was spent with Daddy and Mindy. Then Granny Smith came back again. Man i am really hangin with her a lot. It's nice to spend some time with them. See below how much fun I was having with Daddy.

Mommy, while you are away, I have a survial tip, drink only bottled water.

Also, Mommy, the sooner you come home, the sooner you can help me play with our new ladybug.
Hi Drew. It's your friend AJ. Wow - you are so big. I hope some day I'm big like you. I like your pictures. I hope your Mommy comes home soon!
ReplyDeleteDrew, you look like Ross Perot in the one picture (with the big ears).
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mommy