Daddy then informed me that Mommy's in Mexico for the another 9 days. I guess that why we took her to see those big loud planes the other day. Now that I know what's going on, this is all starting to make sense. It's been 3 days since we took Mommy to see the planes and things have gone pretty smoothly. I really do miss her. I think Daddy does too. I have done the best I can at keeping Daddy under control. There have been a few times I had to yell at him, but for the most part he is behaving himself. He forgot to set the alarm two nights ago, but I helped him out by getting up at 5:15 and telling him it was time to get up. I even gave him a little snooze by falling back asleep for 15 minutes and then yelled for him again.
Daddy has fed me some yummy foods. He made something new the first night. He called it Hamburger Helper. Apparently Mommy does not like the flavor Daddy made. Not sure why, it was really yummy. I even had some leftovers for lunch the next day. Last night we went out with my girlfriend Abby to the Olive Garden. Boy do they make great tomatoes there. Daddy was stealing them out of the salad and giving them to me. He also fed me some spagitti and bread. It was all very yummy!
I went to the Dr yesterday for a checkup on my sinus problem. He told me that I might have asthma that is induced by colds. Daddy has to give me more of my breathing treatment and see how they work out. Oh and for those of you keeping count, I weighed 22.2 pounds, but the Dr thought that was high cause it would have meant I gained a pound in a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment