Saturday, October 14, 2006

Halloween in Hershey

Oh Boy, what a day!!!

We made it to Hershey after my afternoon nap. We started out by getting me dressed up in my Halloween costume. I had no idea what was going on but Mom and Dad said that I was going to get some candy. Hey, I'll do anything for sugar. This year, I am dressing up as a Herhsey Kiss. Do you think I'm kissable? Aunt Jen did!!!

After that, we just hung out in the park. Mom and Dad rode some rides with me. I got to ride on some all by myself too. That was so much fun. I rode the dinosaurs, the cars, the planes and some other rides with Mom and Dad. Dad even took a few minutes to ride the Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge. He told Mommy that he scored 8000 points. Mommy just had to show him up by scoring 41,000!!! GO MOMMY!!!



We also spent some time just posing for pictures in the park. CHEESE!!!

Mommy wanted to see the band that was playing at Shakey's in the park. They were called Bunsen and the Burners. They were crazy. We heard a lot of Halloween hits and I couldn't keep myself from dancing. Check out some of my moves.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

After that, we checked out the zoo and headed to Chocolate World. We rode the chocolate ride and did a little shopping. I was getting tired. So, we started walking for the car. I didn't even make it to the car. I passed out on the way.

Thanks for a great day Mom and Dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment