Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just me...

Not much to report but Mom and Dad have been taking some pictures. Last weekend when Mommy was away, Daddy took me shopping at the VF Outlets in Reading. Daddy bought me a cool new Penn State Hoodie. It's a little big but they thought I looked cute in it.

This weekend, Mommy and Daddy are both home with me. Today we are going to Halloween in Hershey. Tomorrow is the Apple Harvest Festival with Granny, Tony and Mindy. What fun!!!
It's getting a little chilly outside. So, we finally turned the heat on this morning. When I got up, I was cold. So, I got a nice warm shower and then dressed in the warmest clothes that I have.

Oh, Granny Smith, thanks for the chair. I like to stand on it now. I'm a little stinker!!! (That's what mom says.)

No comments:

Post a Comment