


I spent my weekend with Grammy. She has some pictures but Mom and Dad don't have them yet.
Grammy sent one of my presents home with us. It was my set of toy bins. It looks like this...

I had more fun playing in the box. The box is taller than I am but mommy stuck me inside. I loved it. Then Stanley snuck in and I trapped him inside.

Daddy had the Eagles game on all afternoon. I pulled my rocking chair right up next to daddy and watched about 30 seconds of the game. Mom said I was so cute because I was clapping just like Daddy does (but a commercial was on). I was happy when the Eagles got a touchdown. Daddy is going to pick on Santa this weekend because the Eagles creamed the Giants.
Hi Drew,
ReplyDeleteI miss you! Your toy bins look just like my toy bins!!! Hope you have a nice Christmas!
Your Buddy AJ