December 20th was Mommy's 30th birthday. We didn't do anything special because Mommy and Daddy were worn out. But, I did decorate a card for Mommy.
Then, on Friday night, I was taken to Granny's house. Mommy and Daddy had to go visit Santa at Hershey again. They must have been in some pretty good negotiations with the big man!!!
I played with Luigi, Uncle Tony, Aunt Mindy, Andy, and Granny. "WeeGi" chased me and I chased him. We even played hide and go seek. I hid behind Uncle Tony's bedroom door. Granny got scared when she couldn't find me. But, guess who ratted me out. "WeeGi". Darn dog!!!
Then, we got ready and went up to Aunt Cindy's. Guess who were there. Mommy and Daddy!!! There were lots of presents and LOTS of people. I got some clothes and trucks and tools!!! I must have been pretty good this year.
When I got bored at Aunt Cindy's, Uncle Tony took me back to Granny's to wait for Mommy and Daddy. The next afternoon, we headed back to Lewisberry.
Mommy and Daddy were busy cleaning the house and getting stuff together. I had no idea why. Mommy laid her dishes out on the table, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and every other thing I touched. Daddy was busy in the kitchen making Brie en Crout, Stuffing and truffles.
Well, it got late and Mommy and Daddy were saying something about Santa Claus. I figured he was coming over for a visit so I decided to be an extra good boy and go to bed.
The next morning, Dad came into my room and told me that Santa was here. Well, I knew that much. I went out to the kitchen and ate my breakfast. I didn't even notice that there were lots of presents under the tree. I got some good stuff from Santa. I got a foam mat to play on, a sled, a book with my name in it, and some other things too.
After all of that, I was pretty worn out. I layed down and took a nap. Much to my surprise, when I got up, there were a ton of people in my house. Grammy, Bob, Kelly, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, Granny, Andy, Veronica, Tony, and Mindy. And, Aunt Kelly was there to change me into my Christmas outfit. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment