I got a new bath toy for Christmas from Granny. So, Mommy opened it and I played car wash in the bath tub. I didn't wash too many of the cars but Mommy was soaked after the experience.
WORKIN' AT THE CAR WASH...
WATCH OUT, MOMMY....
WHAT? WHAT DID I DO?
We went to Pop Pop's on the 30th to celebrate Christmas with him and Sue. More presents? Of course. They like to spoil me too. I got Mega Blocks (with tools), a Bob the Builder riding toy, Fisher Price truck and clothes. I had so much fun playing with all of my new toys but for some reason I was still amazed with all of the cat's toys.
The next day, I found more fun stuff at Pop Pop's house. I played peek-a-boo out on the patio with everyone.
Nothing exciting happened on New Years Eve. Mom and Dad put me to bed at my normal time and I'm pretty sure that Mommy crashed before the clock hit midnight. She's exciting in her old age.
We ate Pork and Saurkraut on New Years day (hot dogs and kraut). I'm going to have good luck all year long.
AND WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO HOLD THIS HOT DOG UP FOR THE PICTURE?!?!?
My New Years Resolution is to get some more teeth, learn some new words, and a few more songs. I'll have most of those done by the first few months. You'll have to keep reading my blog to see if I accomplished my goals.
We had to get back to the real world today. Mommy and Daddy went back to work and I went back to school. I had a rough time getting back into my normal routine after having such a good weekend with my parents. But, Daddy made it all better in the evening when we had time to play. (In Mommy's slippers)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
No comments:
Post a Comment