The first animals that we saw were COWS. They were talking to me and I said MOOOOOOOO right back at them.
Here's where things start to get corny. We found the kids area. Inside this area, there were all kinds of things for me to do. There were play tables, clowns, picture opportunities and more. My favorite thing of all was they play table filled with corn. I could have played there for at least an hour if they would have let me. I scooped the corn, dumped the corn and threw the corn. FUN!!!!
I posed for some pictures as a pig, goat and a bull.
As soon as we left the kids area, there was a carousel. Of course, Grammy wanted to ride it. So, she took me along. We had a blast.
I was getting tired. So, to rest, mommy threw me in a pile of hay. I liked that too.
As tradition goes, I have to try on a cowboy hat. I'm so handsome!!!
Here's my shot from last year.
We could tell that it was time to go. I was getting cranky and the stroller was looking more and more comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment