Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cereal is good!!!

I have a new favorite breakfast food. I like to eat cereal with milk. I see Daddy eating a lot of cereal and sometimes I sit on his lap and steal his. But, Mommy has been giving me my own bowl, with cereal, milk and a spoon. Mommy says I eat just like a big boy except for when I miss my mouth.




I was stuck in the house today because it was so cold outside. So, I got a little bored. I wanted to play with my gingerbread house. So, I picked it up and took it over to Daddy. I guess it got a little too heavy because I dropped it on the floor. A few pieces broke off and I was devastated. I picked up the bigger pieces and asked Mommy to fix it. She couldn't do it.







Mommy and Daddy bought a fake Christmas tree for next year. They moved all of the pieces out of the original box and let me play in it. I made it into my own hide-a-way. Here's me just playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment