
On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy had to do Breakfast with Santa. So, Auntie Kelly came to watch me. It was a pretty calm morning. When they got home, they tried to clean the house. Mom came out of my bedroom laughing and holding that snowman outfit from last year. Even though the size said 9 months, they stuck me inside any way. My feet and legs didn't fit in it too well but they didn't care. They torture me.

After the torture session, we went to get a Christmas tree. I had fun out in the field with Dad looking at the trees that were my size.

On Sunday, Auntie Kelly took me to Breakfast with Santa. I wasn't a big fan of Santa or the characters, but every time Mommy came in our room, I reached out for her.



After Breakfast, we had a Bears game. The Bears won and then we all went home and CRASHED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment