This past weekend while Mommy and Daddy were working at Hershey, I spent some time with Grammy. The highlight of my weekend was spending time with Auntie Kelly. We went to church to make Ginderbread houses. Grammy made me a 1/2 sized house because she was afraid that I would break one of the bigger ones. No problem. Auntie Kelly and I made it beautiful. Check out some of our work. We are very proud.
Here we go...

Hard at work...

Mmmmmmmmmm...

Almost done...with slimy fingers and all.

Every morning when I walk by my finished house, I wave and I say "HI!". Mom and Dad just laugh at me. I want to eat it, but they keep saying "YUCKY!".
We came home from work/school one day and there was a styrofoam box at our door. Mom and Dad were both puzzled. Apparently someone had sent us some Omaha Steaks. That Auntie V is sneaky. Daddy can't wait to get cooking. We had to clear out the freezer and make room for the steaks. I guess Daddy will be making a turkey this weekend since it didn't fit in our freezer any more.
Daddy had more fun playing with the stuff on the bottom of the box than actually putting the steaks away. There was this stuff they call dry ice. He put it in water and had white stuff flying all over the kitchen. I think we should call him Mr. Wizard.
Tonight was my Christmas program for my day care. My group got to go on first. We had so much fun. We danced to two songs and had bells to jingle. The pictures didn't turn out well but Daddy has a video that we'll show to anyone that asks. (We'll be sure to bring it along at Christmas time for the family)Dancin' and shakin' my "thing"...

Now I've got 2. Did I ever go nuts!!!

And, last but not least, Ms. Sara.
No comments:
Post a Comment