
At least Mommy and Daddy, Grammy and Grandpa Bob, Great Grandma and Grandpa Rohrbaugh, Pop Pop and Sue, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Mike, Granny and Grandpa Andy, Aunt Veronica and Uncle Chris, Uncle Tony and Aunt Mindy think so. Phewwwww...I think I got them all. Those are all the people that I saw over the long Thanksgiving weekend. I was a little busy.
The weekend before Thanksgiving was spent with Granny. Mom and Dad had a concert to go to and also had to attend Daddy's Holiday work party.

They told me that they had fun but Granny's was more fun. I spent the time playing, eating, sleeping and messing with Luigi.
Luigi looked interested in my food. I had puffs and gold fish for snack. So, I fed the puffs to "Wee-Gi" and I saved the fish for myself. Granny says that Luigi was being very gentle with me. I can see that "Wee-Gi" and I are going to be good buddies.
Then, on Wednesday we drove to Grammy's for Thanksgiving. Oh my goodness. There was so much food. I can honestly say that I tried everything. Some of my favorites were turkey, potato filling and corn. My least favorite food was the cranberry sauce. I spit that right out. I had my very own turkey plate to eat off of. I had a cup too, but Auntie Kelly used it for her milk. That's ok. I'll share with her.

I got to spend some time with Pop pop and Sue. At their house, I rode the wooden horse. That was fun. I also got to dump toys all over the place. I dumped them but I also helped to clean them up.

I found out what Mommy stores in some of the kitchen cabinets. I opened the lazy susan and had a ball tearing out the canned goods and tupperware. Daddy just stood there laughing.

This weekend, I was at Granny's again. Mom and Dad had to work at Hershey. When I get pictures, I will post them on the blog. Granny, Andy and Veronica were taking pictures and I will share them with everyone as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment