Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chocolate covered what?

Mommy and Daddy said that they were taking me to Hershey today so that I could watch the Chocolate Covered Parade. It was quite an experience. While we were waiting for the parade to start, we saw the Sidella's. They were there just checking out Chocolate world. I had fun playing with Tori and Rachel before the parade started. We were checking out all of the cool merchandise in the stores.
Daddy missed the parade. I have no idea where he went. But, he would have been proud of me. I gave all of he characters a high five. And, Renee let me wear her hat for a little while.

When the parade was over, we went home. Mommy had some cleaning to do. So, I tried to help her.
Here are some pictures that Daddy took the other morning as I was waking up. We just thought that they were cute. So, we posted them for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment