When Mommy got home, I yelled at them to get ready and I was practically pushing them out of the door.
When we FINALLY got out there, the first thing they did was to sit me on a blow up sled. Mommy pulled me down the little hill in our back yard and I loved it!!! She pushed me back up and I squealed for more.
After doing that a few times, we started playing on the big boy sled. I took a couple of trips down with Mommy and then a few more with Daddy. I was having a blast. I don't like to keep my mittens on. So, I took them off and threw them in the snow. I stole Mommy's because I thought that they would work better.
I got tired of going up and down the hill. So, I told Daddy to start shoveling the front walk. I helped a little bit but told Dad that I wanted to go see "Mooo!". We went down to the fence and Susie Q wasn't there.
At that point, I was getting kind of kranky. So, Mommy decided that it was probably time to go back inside and eat some dinner. Boy, did I let her have it. When I saw that she was taking me inside, I started to cry. Once we were in the door, I screamed. I made her feel really bad. She just kept hugging me and saying that we would go back out. I guess I'll have to live with that. We'll go back out tomorrow and I'll make sure of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment