Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!!!

Mommy and Daddy didn't go to work today. Daddy said that it just wasn't worth the risk of driving the whole way to work in this weather. So, we had a snow day together.

When I got up, we had breakfast and I looked outside at the "NO". Daddy told me that it wasn't really snowing. It was actually raining and sleeting. So, I didn't go out this morning. We hung out in the living room playing with my toys. I had everything drug out and Granny called. Daddy told her that a "toynado" had hit our living room. It was fun.

I laid down for my nap and when I woke up, Daddy wasn't in the house. I wanted to go outside and inspect what he was doing. He was excited to show us that he had made a ramp for our sledding adventures. I took my normal runs...a few with Daddy and a few with Mommy. It was great!!!



Mommy and I didn't steer too well. We ran right into the shed out back and I just laughed at her.

I also posed on the trunk of a tree in our back yard. Mommy says that I'm so handsome.


Again, we went to look for Susie Q and she wasn't out. Silly cow, I wanted to see you. Since we didn't see Susie, we decided to take some scenic shots. These are all from our yard.
This is a shot down the lane that leads to the gun club.
Susie Q's Fencing.
Ridge Road and all of its snowiness. See why Mom and Dad didn't go anywhere today? It was much worse this morning. But they never would have made it up and down all of the hills on Ridge.
Just a fun picture...

And then, there's me, checking out my winter wonderland. I was amazed with the trees and icicles.

After we came back inside, I noticed that Daddy had put together my toybox that I got for Christmas. This is the biggest toybox that I have ever seen. We are going to put it in my bedroom so that I can store all of my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment