Mommy and Daddy decided to ship me off to Grammy's this weekend. I had a really good time eating blue berries, telling Sam to "STAY", and spending time with my family.
While I was gone, Mommy and Daddy remodeled my room. My changing table has disappeared!!! Well, I found it, but it was in my closet. Mommy doesn't like the change because she thinks I'm turning into a big boy!!! Check out my new toy box. I can't wait to start filling it up.

Grammy brought me home today. Mommy had off work for President's Day. So, Mommy took the opportunity to schedule a play date. She took me to AJ's house so we could hang out together. We got to go outside and play in the snow. I think Mommy and Lisa were having more fun that us. They were falling all over the place because their feet kept going through the snow. Mommy put me in the sled with AJ so that we wouldn't have to keep switching. I wasn't a big fan of that but AJ was giggling a lot.
Auntie Lisa was nice enough to make us dinner and then it was time to get me to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment