Well this weekend was spent outside in the snow and at Choclate World. Both days Daddy and Mommy took me out in the snow in the morning. We had snow much fun. We took a walk to visit Susie Q. To get to her though, we slid down the hill in the backyard. Daddy would sit me on the ground and give me a little shove. He would then follow me, scoop me up and we would slide even further. Susie Q would not come over but I yelled at her.
Then in the afternoons mommy and I would go hang out with all the characters at Hershey. Both days daddy showed up after the characters left. Daddy, next time show up on time. Anyway, I had a blast. I ran up to all the chatacters giving high fives and hugs. According to mommy the best part was that I ran up to Reese and gave her a big hug and kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment