Today Mommy kept telling me that I was going to get my haircut after school. I had no idea what she was talking about. I thought that I would just have to wait and see.
When Mommy got off work, she came and got me from school. We were going to meet Daddy for dinner. We went to a neat little cheese steak place and I ate fries and cheese steak. Daddy even told the man behind the counter that I was going for my first hair cut. The man asked if we could do him a favor. He wanted us to take one of his menus and get our picture at the hair salon. Yep, you read it right. The cheese steak place had pictures all over the walls with people and this menu. Some of the pictures were from Disney, Paris...let's just say all over the place. Now, he's going to have a picture of me getting my hair cut. He said that he didn't have a picture of his menu with a baby's first hair cut.
I had a good time getting my trim. I got to watch Elmo and sit in a jeep. Sounds crazy right? I'm telling the truth. My stylist was really cool. As soon as I met her, I asked her to hold me. We got along right from the beginning.
Before the cut....hair over my ears and uneven looking.
This is the certificate that I got for being such a big boy:
And, some little snips of my hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment