Monday, March 12, 2007

Above 30 degrees?

Mom and Dad got a little bit excited this weekend. They said that it was going to be above 30 degrees outside and that we were going to go out and play. There were lots of puddles to play in and the ground was all "squishy". I had fun gathering sticks from the yard and splashing in the water. And, Mommy got us stuck in the tree.


THE WIND-UP!!!



THE SPLASH!!!

MOM, GET MY FOOT OUT!!!
After I got done splashing in the water, we went over to Karin and Shawn's house to eat dinner and hang with Becca and Andy. I got really tired and ended up sleeping on the recliner.




Sunday was a busy day. Uncle Nono came up and helped Daddy with the basement. I took a nap through most of taht. When I woke up, Mommy had a good snack waiting for me. Aunt Veronica got me hooked on Twizzlers. They are so good.


Here are a few pictures of the bar in the basement.



And, here comes my favorite part. We started swimming lessons again on Sunday. Mom and Dad were talking about this all week. I couldn't remember how much fun we had last time but I quickly remembered. I had a blast and I think the teacher has a crush on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment