Sunday, April 22, 2007

Busy, busy...

This weekend was a little on the crazy side but we made it through. On Friday, I was named King Drew at school. We got to decorate our own crowns and wear them all day. When Daddy picked me up, I was outside playing with the other Kings and Queens of The Children's Center. Daddy safely loaded me in the car. But, on the way home, I ripped my crown and cried the rest of the way home. Daddy said that he could fix it but I didn't want to hear it. When we got home, he did exactly what he said and then I modeled it for Mommy. So, since I am the king, I get whatever I want. I ordered Grammy to bring my new play toy to my house and assemble it on Saturday. Well, not really. They were going to come over whether I ordered them to or not. Here are some pictures of the construction and me playing.

What do we do with all of these pieces?
Well, I think I'll take this one and pick up. It will at least give me something to lean on.
Phewww..this is hard work.
Ahhh, look. It is something semi-fun to play with.
Just my cuteness shining through.
Great Grandma and Grandpa came to watch the commotion.
Finally, I think it is done.
But, I'm all ready in my Jammies.
I can play any way because Mom's not home to yell.
I had a lot of fun and all of the work was worth it.

Mommy had to go in and enjoy the weather with Reesie and Kiss on Sunday. When she got home from Hershey, she waited for me to wake up and then we went outside to wash the cars. Mommy made bubbles for me to play in.
Scrubbing the bugs off the car. Ewww...
This is fun!!!
Bumper duty.
And, boy did I have to go when we were done.
So, that was my weekend. It was a lot of fun. Next weekend Iam having a play date at Lower Allen Park. I'm starting to get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment