Sunday, April 29, 2007

New toy...

Pop-pop came to visit this week. He got to our house before Mommy and I did. So, he had time to set up my new toy for me. He got me a little tikes mountain that I can drive my cars on. I was having a blast sending the cars down all of the different roads.



And, Bath time is still one of my favorites.
Mommy helped me draw this abstract image of myself and we colored and decorated it for Daddy.
Time to eat...AGAIN!!! Mommy says that I'm always eating. That's why I have a big belly. So, she fed me some yogurt for snack. I like to eat healthy. My fruits and vegetables are usually the first thing to leave my plate.
Mommy was doing good with the healthy food until Daddy came home with this. It's a cupcake with a huge lady bug on the top.
Oh yeah, it was good.
Mom and Dad, please get this sticky stuff off of my fingers and out of my hair!!!
I got to try my hand at mixing up a batch of rivels. Daddy was making chicken rivel soup and Mommy wanted me to help. It was a lot of fun. I had flour all over my shirt. I even tasted some of it. I didn't like the plain flour. I did however like the rivel dough.
The finished product. It was good because it was all over my shirt and....
I was patting my belly.
Today was playdate at the Lower Allen Community Park. I got to eat lunch with my buddies Konrad and AJ. It's been awhile since I saw Konrad. Boy, is he getting big. After lunch, we went over to the Fun Fort. We didn't stay long because my eye was bothering me. It was turning red and getting itchy. I might have pink eye and I didn't want to infect the other kids. But, I had fun anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment