So, on Saturday, I woke Mom and Dad up early in the morning. Like usual. I let them sleep until at least 7:00 or so. We had a big day ahead of us. Daddy started by mowing the lawn. While he was mowing, mommy and I washed the cars again. We had a good time together splashing around. Daddy couldn't really mow the lawn like he wanted to because the push mower was broken. So, I tried to fix it for him. It didn't really work because he ended up taking it to a repair shop. Sorry, Dad.
Mommy and I before the ceremony...
Casey, Becca and Me...
Mommy's two cutest boys...
Grampy Andy throwing me around...
Let's get ready to dance....
Happy Grandparents with their happy grandson...
Me and my girls again...
Granny, Uncle Tony, Mommy, and Aunt Ronca...
Let's dance...
We spent the night at Granny's and ran a few errands the next morning. Then, we were off to Reading to see The GiGi's and Grammy for Mother's Day. Before we went to eat, we went to Pagoda to visit with Auntie Kelly. We hit some balls, run around and goof off.
Daddy, Be da ball...naaaa, naaa, naaaaanaaaaaa... Fore...
Me being silly with golf balls in my shirt...
My Mommy says "What a handsome young man all dressed up for the wedding!"
ReplyDelete