I went on an unexpected trip last week. On Tuesday, Mom and Dad drove me down to Hanover. It was really late when we got there and I was all ready sleeping. They woke me up and we packed Uncle Tony's truck. Uncle Tony and Aunt Mindy were taking me to the beach with them. Apparently Granny and Andy were all ready down there waiting on me.
It was Cruisin' week and we got to see lots of cars. I really enjoyed watching them roll by on the boardwalk. I waved to a lot of people and liked to talk to the babies in the cars.
Granny and Andy took me for a bike ride one day too. I didn't want to sit in the basket so I sat on Granny's leg and made her legs hurt the rest of the day. Sorry, Granny.
I got to go on the beach for a little while even though it was too cold to get in the water. I didn't want to touch the sand. I told Granny that it was icky!!! So, I sat in my chair and had my buckets all around me.
Then, I had a nice surprise. When I woke up on Saturday morning, Mommy was there in my bedroom to greet me. We got up that morning and went for breakfast. I ate Jelly!!! Mmmmmmmm...Sugar. But, as soon as we got back to our place, I crashed for a nap.
Good thing I did. When I got up, we went to the boardwalk so that I could ride horses and drive cars. That was a lot of fun and I wanted to stay there all day.
Check out these two goofy ladies. They were playing with the mirrors. Why do they look so strange?
No comments:
Post a Comment