

On Sunday, Mommy took me to Wal-Mart. On our way there, we were pulled over by a police man. Apparently, Mommy was speeding. The police man said that I was cute. I was sitting in my car seat saying "Woo Woo Woo!!!" Mommy got a fine but we still went to the store. We bought a new pool for in our back yard. I really didn't know what to do with it. So, I was filling it up with rocks and dirt. It was fun!!!
On Monday, Grammy and Bob came to help Daddy put the floor in the den. While Daddy and Bob were working on that, Grammy and Mommy took me out shopping. When we got home, I got to help put the last few pieces of floor in. I was a big helper.
On Thursday, Mommy and Daddy had a doctor's appointment. They said that it was to check up on the new baby. The doctor said that everything looks good. The baby was measuring perfect size and they saw the heartbeat. YAY!!!
Friday was my big day. I got to get my tubes replaced. The doctor pulled me back to the operating room in a big red wagon and I took my school bus, that Granny got for me, back with me.
I was feeling good after that so I went home and played some hockey with Daddy. Since Mommy was at work (worrying about me) we went to visit her for lunch.
That night, we went to see the Bears. It was their first game against the Hamilton Bulldogs. If they win this series, they will with the Calder Cup. Daddy wanted me to pose for pictures but I really wanted to watch warm ups.
Mommy tried the same thing and I tried a little harder to pay attention for her.
They ended up losing the game but that didn't stop me from having some energy at the end of the game. Note the T-shirt that I am wearing. It is way too big but I am SOOOOO cute in it.
I went to another game last night with Uncle Nony. The Bears won and I had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment