Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Brownies and Berries

The other night, Mommy and Daddy were on a cooking kick. They were making soups, lasagna, baked macaroni and cheese, and Mommy made brownies. I even got to help with the brownies. I dumped in all of the ingredients and helped stir until my arm got tired. The best part of all was eating the batter. Mommy said that I take after Daddy. That is his favorite part too.

Tonight, we went to pick strawberries. It was at a little place called barefoot farm. It was Daddy's idea to go but Mommy did most of the picking. She said that it was stress relieving. When we got there, they gave us these big buckets to carry our berries in. The bucket was about as big as me.
OK, Mommy. Let's get pickin'!
Look how good I am doing!!!
Showing off my skills!!!



Daddy and I walked up and down the rows looking for the best strawberries.
Now, keep in mind that I was out there for quite a long time. As Daddy and I found one that I liked, I just sat down and ate it.
Here it is...
There it goes...
Look at all of our berries...I know that my two favorite Aunts would like to share some. Both of them love strawberries.
Time to leave the berry field. I was getting tired so Daddy carried me out. I had a blast picking the berries.
Then, Mommy and I even turned into two big berries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment