Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My parents keep me busy.

We decided to take a family weekend in the Baltimore/Washington area. We left on Friday night and stayed in a hotel that night. Daddy and I cuddled a lot and I had fun wrestling on the big king sized bed with him.

In the morning, we went to the National Zoo in Washington DC. I saw all kids of animals while I was there. I had fun immitating the sounds and seeing the animals.
Daddy, I see monkeys!!!

Daddy and I posed in front of the rocks and the water.

Then, we walked through the sprinklers.

I got to care for the goats. There were brushes there and we could brush them or pet them.

Mommy's favorite animals were also at the Zoo. They had some FISH!!! Look, Mommy, Big ones!!!

I was so tired after we left the Zoo. I was asleep before we officially left the parking lot.

The next morning, we drove over to Baltimore and enjoyed the Aquarium. Here's me at the Inner Harbor getting ready to see the fishies.

There were lots of stores and some big boats in the water there.

Then, the fun began. We went inside to see what I had been waiting for. FISH!!!

I found Nemo too...

One of my favorite things were the big turtles.

We went back to our house on Sunday and then Grammy came over. Mommy said that I had to go with her for the weekend because Daddy had to get his Gall Bladder taken out on Monday. So, I spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. I came back on Tuesday night. Grammy and I did a lot of things together. She took me to school with her and I sat in a big boy desk, read some books and took a nap.


I also got to go swimming in her pool. But, my favorite part was stealing money from Grandpa's money jar and putting it into my dinosaur bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment