On Friday night, Advantica had their company picnic at Commerce Bank Park. Daddy even went along. He said that his boo boo's weren't hurting too bad and he got to go and eat and watch a little bit of the game with us.


Lots of Badygugs
Yeah, that's what I said...Badygugs...all over my belly!!!
Aunt Veronica and all of my Granny's family
On Saturday, Mommy had planned to take us to Hanover because Jes, Lee and the girls were in from Texas. We had originally just planned to see them. But, then Aunt Veronica decided to come home too. Then, everyone was coming over to Granny's house to visit. I had a lot of fun there. I was in the big pool, the kiddie pool, and on the trampoline. Aunt Veronica brought my birthday presents along because she's not going to be able to come to my birthday party. She got me sidewalk chalk, markers, stampers, paints and a JUMBO coloring book. We had fun playing with all of that good stuff.
The kiddie pool had all kinds of fun things to play with. And, my buddy Luigi joined me for a little while.
Here's me and Brianna doing what we do best...playing.
Aunt Veronica wanted me to open my presents. But, I was too interested in other things going on around me. But, as soon as Mommy sat on Aunt Veronica's lap, I was all about it.
Here's my Jumbo coloring book.
Me and Sophia in the big kid pool.
Me and Granny just floating.
A piggy in Grandma's house
No comments:
Post a Comment