So, let's inspect it and see what we've got...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Back yard fun
Granny, Grandpa Andy, Tony, Mindy, and Luigi came to visit me today. Tony was coming up to work on the basement and everyone else just came along. Mommy and I walked down to see Susie Q. While on our walk, we hear Granny let out a little scream. When we got back to the house, Uncle Tony was holding a bucket and told us we had to look inside.
So, let's inspect it and see what we've got...
Ribbbbitttt....
We walked him down to the stream that's near Susie Q an we let him go. Here he is in the stream. I hope he enjoys it better there than in Mommy's weeds.
It was time for some quality time with Luigi. Watch out...here I come.
Hey Buddy, quit laying down on the job. Get up!!! Wait...I'm holding you down. HA HA HA!!!
Granny planted some new plants for us. Let's water them Mommy!!!
Did I say water the plants? I meant the sidewalk.
Mommy wanted to water me. She says I'm growing like a weed. :)
Ahhh, Mommy, I'll get you!!!!
So, let's inspect it and see what we've got...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment