I let Mom and Dad sleep in a little bit on my birthday. Wasn't that nice of me? But, when I did get up, Mom came and got me. We went into their bedroom so that I could wake Daddy up. I love to do this. I hop on the bed and then crawl up next to Daddy. I plop down next to him and snuggle up really tight. He loves it. Mommy asked me if I knew what today was. Daddy replied by saying "It's your birthday." The first word out of my mouth was "CAKE!" Mom and Dad laughed at me for some reason.
After I got Dad up, we ate breakfast and got our bath/showers. Then, I got to open my presents. Mom and Dad got me a Doodle Pro and a sprinkler...you can see them in this picture.

And, a Mr. Potato head. Notice that I didn't want to put any of the wrapping paper on the floor. I would collect it in my hand and make runs to the trash can when they got too full.

After opening presents at my house, we went to Grammy's house. Aunt Kelly bought me a birthday outfit and I posed in the yard for a picture.

I played with the floating dolphins in the pool. Mom had a good grip on me so that I wouldn't fall in.

We decided to get in the pool. But, has any one seen my Mommy?

It was a little chilly but I wanted to get in and practice my technique.

Brrrr....that water was chilly!!!

After the pool, it was time to get back into my outfit and open some presents. Here Mom, take my paper.

Grammy got me a bus!!! One of my favorite things.

This is my cake. I got to keep the Lightning McQueen car when we cut the cake.

See, here he is. And, the bus that I got. I'm showing mom how to play cars. This is how it is done.

Dad, that's not how you do it. What the heck are you talking about?

And then, the party was over...
No comments:
Post a Comment