Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2 year check up

Mommy took me to see a new pediatrician on Friday the 13th. Don't worry it was all good. The nurses were all so nice to me. I loved it. It was much better than the last dr. that I went to. They were rude and they treated Mommy bad.
Any way, they stripped me down to my diaper and took me out in the hallway to weigh and measure me. I weigh 26 pounds and I'm 33 inches tall. I'm all most at 3 feet! That's kind of cool because I was only 19 inches when I was born!!! I've grown one foot and 2 inches. Watch out Mom, I'll be taller than you soon. Now, here comes the good part. I'm back on track with my height and weight. I'm starting to catch up to all of my friends. YAY!!! But, my head is still HUGE!!! Aunt Lisa told me I just have lots of brains in there!!! I'll take her answer any day. Well, that's all for my update. You'll be hearing a lot from me in a few days. I'm leaving for the beach and I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. You must have gotten that enormous melon from your Daddy, Drew. :)

    And the brains come from Mommy. hehehe

    I hope your whole family is doing well!

    ReplyDelete