Saturday, July 14, 2007

AJ visits my house

Today Mommy had some of my friends over to my house. Konrad and his parents were invited but they couldn't make it because they got stuck in concert traffic in the Hershey area. YUCK!!! Daddy had to work most of the day. So, most of the time it was AJ, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Joe over at our house.

They brought some gifts for my birthday. I got some big paper that I can draw pictures on and a Cars book that makes noise. Thank you!

After that, we went outside and hung out in the sun. I filled up my little pool, set up the sprinkler and got out all of my outside toys for us to play with. We had a lot of fun together.

Here we are playing in my goofy sprinkler that throws water all over the place. AJ was more courageous than I was at first. But then, I got into the fun too.
"AJ, need a boost?"
Hey mom, get out of our hide out!!!
Ring around the Rosie. Pocket full of Posies. Ashes, Ashes...
We all fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment