Now, some baby pictures...Here we can see all 10 little piggies. I can't wait to tickle them. Maybe the new baby will let me sniff it's piggies. That's what I like to do to mine.Monday, August 27, 2007
The baby in Mommy's belly...
Here is mommy's belly within the past week. Her lap is getting kind of small and it's really irritating when she's trying to read my bed time story. I'm going to get booted off of her lap soon. This little one better watch it. I was here first.
Now, some baby pictures...Here we can see all 10 little piggies. I can't wait to tickle them. Maybe the new baby will let me sniff it's piggies. That's what I like to do to mine.
Profile shot. The head is off to the right and it was stuck right in mommy's uterus. The baby didn't want to budge from that spot. It must have been comfortable.
Face shot with right arm above head.
Head is in the upper left hand corner of the picture and legs are in lower half.
More legs.
Face and body.
This picture is from the shoulders down. You can see the baby's right arm extended toward the right side of the picture. It's back is down the left hand side. A few ribs are visible. And, the little legs curled up in the lower right.
Hand under chin.
Did the baby sneeze or is it playing peek-a-boo?
Fist at cheek.

Now, some baby pictures...Here we can see all 10 little piggies. I can't wait to tickle them. Maybe the new baby will let me sniff it's piggies. That's what I like to do to mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool pictures of your new sibling Drew-Drew! My Mommy says your mommy needs a belly shot to go with these.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!! I'm really super dooper excited now!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!
ReplyDeleteHey Hope...it's kristen from BBC...pssst...email me kirsten2864@gmail.com - we have a secret club on another board!! You should join us...we know you don't like working! Your baby is cute!
ReplyDelete