Monday, August 20, 2007

Let's Play...all weekend!!!

Yup. That's all I did this weekend...PLAY!!! Mommy took me to Granny's this weekend and I didn't have to lift a finger. All I was required to do was play my little heart out. I started by digging out all of my toys. It was great.


After my nap that afternoon, we headed for Kid's Kingdom. I got to pull Mindy, Tony and Granny around every where that I went. Mommy was in charge of the camera. She said that she wasn't allowed to climb all over the equipment with me.



Get ready, Granny!!! Here we go!!!
Cheese, mommy!!!
Making music with the pipes!!!
Jump, Min-eeeee, jump!!!
Slides are my favorite and this place has about 10 of them.
Look at this great tire swing.
Photo op....
Walking on the tires...
Peek-a-boo!!!!
I love Uncle Tony!!!
After Kid's Kingdom, we went back to Granny's house. I was SOOOOOOOO tired but I decided to hit a few golf balls in the front yard. WATCH OUT!!!
Then, Uncle Tony got his go-cart out and we rode it around the back yard. It was fun but I was just too tired to smile.
He even let me drive. I didn't hit anything. But, after I got off, Tony ran into the riding tractor. It's ok. Nothing was hurt!!!
After the go-cart ride, I went inside to demand some dinner. We ordered from Claire's (where Aunt Veronica used to work). I got a kid's spaghetti dinner and loved it!!!! Mmmmm!!!
The next day, we went to Faloon's for Cousin Brianna's 1st birthday party. Here's the birthday girl in her beautiful dress. She was coming over to play with me in the ball pit.
Here we are together. I was just telling her the rules about playing in the balls. There really aren't many rules. Just get in and have fun.
Brianna's daddy got her started on her cake. I wish I could have given her some tips. I would have shown her how to get it in her hair, put it on her belly and make one big mess. That's what I did.
I found a slide!!!
Kylie and I found this great window that we could spy on our mommies. They were just sitting there talking. BORING!!!
I had a great weekend. I was really busy but I was ready to come home and see my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment