You read the title right. It was a crazy weekend but I loved every minute of it. Mommy and I started by decorating the windows. Mom got these cool gel-like clings and I knew exactly what to do with them.
Then, I had to model my new pajamas. Grandma got these for me a few weekends ago and it just now got cool enough to wear them. I was jumping around like crazy when Mom put them on me. I would also rub the leg and say "soft."
More froggie pajamas.
On Saturday morning, Mom and Dad took me to Lowe's. They said that I was going to build a fire truck. They thought they had me fooled. I know how big a fire truck is. You can't build one of those in one day. Oh well. I'll play along.
The lady at Lowe's gave me my very own apron, goggles, hammer and firetruck assembly pack. My firetruck all fit in one bag.
Let's get building, Daddy.
Watch your fingers.
Here we are...all done!!!
I couldn't get enough of the tools and fixing things. So, I helped daddy put the moulding back up and install a door stop. We are getting new carpet and it was important to get this all done before the carpet guys came.
I've got the "big boy" hammer.
On Saturday night, we drove to the Reading area. We had dinner with Great Grandma Rupp first. After dinner, we went to Aunt Kelly's field hockey game. Here are Mommy and I enjoying the game.
After the game, Aunt Kelly took me over to see all the girls. I told them "Good Job". They beat the other team 6-0. Woo Hoo!!! Aunt Kelly wanted me to tell them to "Beat Oley!!!" Apparently, that's who they play next.
Here we are walking back across the field.
On Sunday, we went to church to see Daddy's former youth pastor and friend, Jim. I did really well in church. There were a few time that I got a little loud but over all, I was a very good boy. I had Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and Kelly to keep me busy.
After church, we drove to Hanover for a party. Great, Great Grandma Trish is turning 90. Here is a picture of the generations. Great Great Grandma is sitting in the front. In the back row, there's granny, Me, Mommy and my Great Grandma. That's 5 different generations.
No comments:
Post a Comment