On Saturday, we went to Hershey Park in the Dark. As soon as we got there, Mom, Dad, and Auntie Kelly started dressing me up in this bright colored outfit. Daddy said that he wore this outfit when he was my age. Grammy made this for him way back in the 70's. Wow, Daddy, you're old!!!

After getting into the park, I got to ride some of my favorite rides. Of course, the frog hopper was on my list. I was loving it. The kid next to me looked a little bored.

Auntie Kelly introduced me to cheese fries. I loved them. Wanna See?

I also got to ride the trucks. Mommy got on that one with me so that she didn't feel completely left out. All the rides say that she can't get on because of baby Nathan. So, I drove her around for a little while.

I switched costumes throughout the night. Mommy had gotten me this cow outfit because of my love for Suzie Q next door. We had a good night and I got some candy to take home with me. Funny, I can't find it now but I know it was there that night.

On Sunday, it was swimming time. Mommy didn't get in this week but Daddy got in and splashed around a little bit. Here, I'm going to practice my arm technique. I get to throw the toy.

Then, I reach and pull with my arms and kick with my legs to go get it back.

Look Mommy!! I did it!!! (That's one of my favorite phrases right now.) We're done with swimming now until March. Daddy's not sure if I'm going to be able to go next time. We have to wait until Nathan is born in January to see how things pan out.
No comments:
Post a Comment