Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trick or Treat

Tonight was trick or treat night in our township. After work/school, Mom and Dad rushed me home and MADE me eat dinner. After dinner, I got all dressed up in my cow outfit. Mom gave me this bucket and I had to repeat the phrase "Trick or Treat" over and over again. I really started to sound like a broken record and I had no idea why I had to do this. (Notice our new carpet in the picture below.) We went outside and sat on the front step for a little while. Dad brough out these sticks that gave off light when you snapped them. I wanted the orange one so he put it on a string for me to wear around my neck. Pretty cool. I like this Halloween stuff. You can faintly see the glow stick in my left hand. I was waving it back and forth so fast that it just left a streak of color.
Mommy and Daddy were giggling at me. I think I'm pretty funny too.
After learning "Trick or treat", I finally learned why. I walked up to every door that I could near our house and said "trick or treat" and those nice people gave me candy. How fun is that? This is my loot that I got to take home with me. There were M&M's, twizzlers, snickers, Mike & Ikes, lollipops and lots of other good stuff. No, there wasn't a kitty in my bucket. That's just Stanley being nosey. But, I didn't get any catnip for him. He was all ready wild enough because of the full moon. Crazy "Kanley".
I ate a little pack of M&M's and a Twizzler. Then, I snuggled with Daddy to look at the pictures that we had taken.
I had a very good night. Trick or Treating was fun and I think I'll try it again soon. Daddy, when can we go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment