Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Forgotten blog event

I forgot to blog about a very special event. I'll blame Mommy. Grammy, Daddy and Mommy took me to see Playhouse Disney a few weeks ago. They told me that I was going to see some of my favorite Disney characters. But, I had no idea I was going to have that much fun. Here's a picture of me before the show. I'm practicing my smile!!! This is what the stage looked like from our seats. We were up pretty high but that's ok. I could see the stage with no troubles. I knew who I was hear to see when I recognized the set of "ears" up on the stage.
And, that's who showed up. MICKEY, himself. He was playing a pretty good game of peek-a-book with the Postess. When he came out of the door the first time, I screamed "MICKEY"!!!
The Postess had to deliver all the invitations for Mickey's party. Her first stop? Little Einsteins. YAY!!! In this picture, there's Quincy, Leo, Annie and June.
But, don't forget Rocket!!! The Little Einsteins left in Rocket to go and find the perfect music for Mickey's party.
Then, Postess visited Pooh, Darby, and Tigger. They were very excited to get their invitations. They sang a song that went something like this "TWEET, TWEET. RIBBIT, RIBBIT. BUZZ, BUZZ. WOOOOO!!!" I loved it.
Oh, and Handy Manny showed up too. He brought all of his tools. His tools sang songs and danced under the black light.
Handy Manny and his friends...
Here's the Cotton Candy that they were selling during intermission. I could have had my very own Handy Manny hard hat and cotton candy for the super low cost of $10. Mom and Dad said no way but they blamed it on the fact that it was close to my bed time and I didn't need the sugar. I did talk them into a Handy Manny spinning light toy and a snow cone.
It was now time for Mickey's party. Here are some of his friends decorating.
Look at all the fun on that stage? They were singing and dancing and of course having a ton of fun!!!
I had a great time and I wanted to see more. Thanks for taking me Grammy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment