Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Leaves everywhere

Mom and Dad had to go away to West Virginia this past weekend. So, I got to spend some quality time with Grammy at her house. Grammy picked me up from school on Friday and I was at her house until Sunday. Mom and Dad took some pictures of Mommy's expanding belly. Here's Nathan at 30 weeks 2 days and Mommy in her froggy PJ's.

Nathan's in there. He's my little brother. I like to give Nathan hugs and kisses and if I push on Mommy's belly a little too hard, I always apologize to Nathan.
On my way home on Sunday, Grammy and Grandpa stopped in Hershey. Mommy and Daddy were there and Tony and Mindy were waiting for me too. Daddy, Grammy, Grandpa, Tony and Mindy were all going to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. Mommy had volunteered to watch me while they were there. I was really grumpy because they woke me up but it didn't last too long. Mommy took me to the grocery store (one of my least favorite places because I have to sit in the cart). but, we made a good time of it. Mommy let me put all of the price stickers on the bags of produce and I was telling her what to get. "Mommy, Eggies. I like those." "Mommy, get cookies. I like those."

When we left the grocery store, Mommy said that I was so good that she was going to let me play outside when we got home. Earlier in the day, she and Daddy had raked leaves into piles for me to play in. At first, I didn't know what to do. I would just pick the leaves up and relocate them onto a different pile.

Then, the fun began. I jumped in.
And, I sat in them.
And, I threw them at Mommy.

Here I come again, Mommy.
I had a great time in the leaves and I keep asking to do it again. But, that's not easy to do when we get home at 5:30 or so and it's allready dark outside. BUMMER!!! I might have to wait until the weekend rolls around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment