After my nap, I went downstairs and helped Aunt Kelly. It was the day before her birthday and I had to help her open her presents. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! She got all clothes. ICK!!!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Gobble, Gobble, Gobbled
We had a long Thanksgiving weekend. Mommy and Daddy both had off Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Before the weekend began, we had some snow. I had to go to school but before I did, I played in the snow with Daddy. He was cleaning the cars off and I got to throw the snow around the driveway.
On Thursday morning, we left to visit Pop pop and Grammy. Mom kept me busy in the car with the Black Friday ads. I had to show Mommy everything that I wanted from the Toys R Us paper. Oh, and Mom, don't forget the books and toys!!!
We had a yummy lunch at Grammy's house. It consisted of the normal Thanksgiving Day turkey, greenbean casserole, corn, potato filling, sweet potatoes, and apple sauce.
After lunch, I took a much needed nap with Mommy. I think Mommy needed it more than I did. I rolled around in the bed forever before getting comfortable.
After my nap, I went downstairs and helped Aunt Kelly. It was the day before her birthday and I had to help her open her presents. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! She got all clothes. ICK!!!
But, I love her all the same. Happy Birthday, Aunt Kelly!!!
Earlier in the day, Aunt Kelly gave me a shirt that she bought me. It says Good Looks Run in the Family. Do you think she was referring to her and I?
The next day, I went to Granny's. One of my other favorite Aunts was there. Aunt Veronica came home from Cleveland. While I was there, I also spent time with Weeg!!!
Mommy and Aunt Veronica bought this fun stuff at Wal-Mart for me to make a project. I got to stick fishies all over this visor.
Here's a better look...
Then, I helped Grandma put up her tree. We had a lot of fun. I helped shape the branches and Granny put them in. Then, we plugged in the lights and put some other decorations on. By that point I was pretty tired and only interested in running around the living room with a jingle bell around my neck.
I did make time to decorate a little tree. Granny said that it used to be Tony's tree but it was all mine now. Thanks, Tony.
After my nap, I went downstairs and helped Aunt Kelly. It was the day before her birthday and I had to help her open her presents. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! She got all clothes. ICK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment