Singing isn't quite my thing. So, I enjoyed the food. After eating all of my turkey, stuffing, corn and peas, I ate some icing off of a cupcake.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Thanksgiving Program
Today I got a very special treat. Mommy and Daddy came to visit me for lunch. It was our annual Thanksgiving lunch for school. I was happy to see them when they arrived. We got to go inside and find the placemats that I had colored especially for them.
We "tried" to sing some songs for our guests. I was there...front and center.
But, not for long. I wasn't happy and I started to cry. After that, I ran to Mommy and begged her to take me back to my table.
Singing isn't quite my thing. So, I enjoyed the food. After eating all of my turkey, stuffing, corn and peas, I ate some icing off of a cupcake.
I wanted to share the icing with Mommy. So, I gave her a big kiss.
After lunch, Mommy and Daddy had to go back to work. I was really upset that they had to leave.
Singing isn't quite my thing. So, I enjoyed the food. After eating all of my turkey, stuffing, corn and peas, I ate some icing off of a cupcake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment