After Daddy got done with work on Sunday, I helped him put up Christmas lights. No, it's not too early to put them up. It's still relatively warm outside and we aren't turning them on yet. So, we'll be OK. We laid the icicle lights across the front lawn and got ready to put them up.

Here we are. The two workers. Mommy's not much help since her belly is growing. She can't climb ladders or do much stretching any more.

Tuck in the lights. Daddy left the clips up from last year and it was a big help. It made things go a little faster.

He had to do the ones that went up the side of the house. I wanted to help. I climbed the ladder right behind him.

Poked my head through...

And, there I was.

Time to bring out the heavy artillery. The 7 foot ladder. Woo
Hoo!!! This could be fun!

Here, Dad. Let me show you how it is done.

Go higher.

Don't close your eyes, Daddy. I might fall and you'll need to catch me.

A little bit higher...

Almost there...

Hi Mom!!! I made it and Daddy is nervous!!!

Let's add some motion to those pictures.
Time out from the lights. We had to rake the pretty yellow leaves that were falling in the front yard.

No more of that. Time for some fun. Mommy pushed me really high on the swings.
WEEEEE!!!

It started getting chilly out later in the day. So, Mommy put this big coat on me and said that I could still run around. I could barely move but I still had fun. Daddy was throwing leaves at me and I was running away (giggling of course).

Mommy and I were just sitting in the back yard when this kitty came to visit us. No, it's not "
Kanley". I named this kitty "Wild Kitty". He lives with Suzie Cow across the lane. He was really friendly and wanted Mommy and I to pet him.

I had a wonderful day outside with Mommy and Daddy. The Christmas lights aren't all done yet because we had a strand of them that didn't work. So, we'll have to find the broken bulb and replace it. The leaves look pretty good though. All-in-all, it was a productive day.
No comments:
Post a Comment