Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hangin' with AJ

Aunt Lisa and AJ came over to our house. Aunt Lisa wanted to help Mommy make some meals that she could freeze. That way, after Nathan gets here, all we have to do is pull them out of the freezer and Wah-Laa. So, AJ got to come over and spend some quality time with me and Daddy.
Daddy wanted to read us a book. But, we couldn't choose just one. So, he had to read both at once. He was a little confused when he couldn't read And To Think I Saw it On Mulberry Street and a Sesame street book at the same time.


AJ and I had some very important business to take care of. So, I found our cell phones and we called Aunt Kelly and AJ's daddy. Believe it or not, we bet better reception when we sit on Daddy's belly.
Finally, I got ahold of someone to talk to and AJ was busy talking to his Grandma.
Mommy and Aunt Lisa made some really good beef BBQ and put it all away in containers. Thanks, Aunt Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. Drew-Drew, your daddy is lots of fun to play with and he has the most comfortable belly around. My Mommy says to tell your mommy - "You're welcome - any time!".

    ReplyDelete