Sunday, January 20, 2008

Recent Events

Well my life has been a bit crazy lately. Nathan is doing well. He and mommy came home on Tuesday. Since then everything has been different. Most nights I now ask to cuddle with Nathan as part of my bed time ritual.

I keep asking if I can touch and hold Nathan. Mommy takes care of Nathan a lot. I make sure he's OK and help rock him in his swing. Here's a picture of me helping mommy take care of Nathan.


Today, GiGi and GiGipa came to visit us. Here's a few pictures from their visit.



Some other items of note...I made my annual journey to the farm show with mom, dad, Grammy and Grandpa Bob. I just love the farm show. The cows, goats and tractors were some of my favorites! I can't wait to go back. In fact I asked mom and dad numerous times if we could go back that week.




Finally, check a video of me playing one of favorite sports.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Drew-Drew, you sure are a great golfer! It's pretty neat that you're a big brother now. You'll have to introduce Mommy and me to your new little brother when we come to visit.

    ReplyDelete