Today was a long day. When I got out of bed this morning, Daddy called Uncle Tony. Uncle Tony came to our house and started replacing the siding. This is a before picture of the back of our house.

Here are Tony and Daddy working on cutting the siding.

This was the view from the kitchen. Aren't they cute!

We went out to join in on the fun. It was still pretty chilly outside so we didn't stay out very long. But, we thought we'd cheese it up for a few pictures while we were there.

And, the back is done. Doesn't it look nice? Thanks for being so handy, Uncle Tony.

While Daddy and Tony were ripping the house apart (and putting it back together again), Mommy, Nathan and I met up with AJ and Aunt Lisa at the Grand Opening of Museum 4 Me in Lemoyne. The theme was circus and look at these two clowns...

Oh, two more clowns...

They had some neat dress up clothing there for us to use. I really liked the hats and BIG shoes.

The museum had all kinds of different play areas. This is a chalkboard wall. My favorite part was scribbling and then using the cloth to wipe it clean.

There was a wooden area and tools to go with it. I scarfed up all the tools that I could and started imitating Daddy and Tony's work.

AJ and I played in the playhouse together...collecting frogs and snakes.

Mom says that it is nearly imposible to get 2 toddlers together and looking good in a picture. So, this is about the best one that we let our Mom's snap today.

Aunt Lisa helped me clock in for work.

AJ, the accountant, was all ready putting his mind into his work.

Team work at its best. We had lots of letters to mail at the post office.

Phewwww..those were heavy.

Nathan was enjoying himself too.

Time for a project. There were all kinds of neat things to do here. But, the paints, markers, sequins, pom poms, pipecleaners, papers, foam pieces, and papers weren't enough for me. I decided that I needed to douse AJ in glue. I was really trying to glue him to the table.

All right, it was all in a days work and it was time to go home.

We went to Burger King for lunch with Aunt Lisa and AJ. After that, we went home and I was FORCED to take a nap. It really wasn't that bad because I woke up telling mom that I had a good nap and I asked to go back to the "nuseum".
No comments:
Post a Comment