We had a good family time at the game. Mom and Dad's laps were constantly full but I think they like it that way.
Sometime through the night, the Easter Bunny came to visit Nathan and I. We got some pretty neat things.
Best of all, the Easter Bunny hid some eggs for me in the living room. They had candy and money in them and I found all 15 of them.
Here Nathan, look at the project that the Bunny gave me. What do you think?
Oh, Nathan, look at this one too. Here, you can hold it.
He told me that he likes it! I love it when Nathan talks to me. I interpret and tell Mommy what he's saying.
Oh look, here are all of my eggs.
Nathan got a stuffed duck for Easter and Mom and Dad are going to take his picture with it periodically to see how he grows. They did that with me too but I had to use a teddy bear.
After hunting eggs at our house, we drove to Pop-Pop's house. Pop Pop got there shortly after we did and he brought Great Grandma Rupp over to see me and Nathan. She loves to see us and can't believe how big we are getting all ready.
Pop Pop told me that the Easter Bunny had been to his house too. I got some Kisses and Thomas books. There was also a Thomas "CDVD". I knew exactly what to do with it and asked if we could watch it right away.
After Pop Pop's, we went to Grammy's. Aunt Kelly was impatiently waiting for me to arrive because the Easter Bunny had been there too. That Easter Bunny has so much energy and I wish he's share some of it with Mom and Dad. He hid eggs in the Grammy's front yard for me to find. Here is another one of the comparison pictures that we take every year. This is me in the front of Grammy's house.
Easter 2007
Easter 2006
And, after Grammy's house, we drove to see Gigi. She's not feeling too well so we had to go see her at the hospital. She really enjoyed all of the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment