We've had a busy few weeks and I'm finally able to hop on the computer and give you all some updates. Haille and Sophia held their birthday party in Hanover a few weekends ago. They chose to do it a few weeks before their actual birthday because their daddy, Lee, was home from Korea. Lee just loves little babies and he timed it just right to get to meet Nathan. Here's a picture of Lee doing what he does best. Lovin' the babies!!!
Haille and Sophia had some great things at their party. There were balloons, music, horns and lots of room to run. I learned how to blow on this horn and make the thing fly out at the end. I laughed every time because it was too silly. A few times, Mom was standing too close and I hit her in the face. Of course I giggled at her.
The weather wasn't too bad outside. So, we got to go out and run and play. Brianna and I played together for a little bit. She's more of my size. But, there were other fun things to do.
Like, piggy back races. Uncle Tony runs fast!
Aunt Donna even put me on her shoulders for awhile. What FUN!!! I was just being passed around all over the place but I didn't mind as long as I was getting attention.
Some mornings it is just so hard to get out of bed. I just like to cuddle all morning. So, mom sticks Nathan in my bed with me and I get to snuggle a little bit longer.
Hockey playoffs are here and in full swing. I'm really rooting for my Hershey Bears (playing the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins) and the Flyers (playing the Washington Capitols). And, while they are playing, I'm practicing my best shot in my living room.
All that playing makes me work up a sweat. So, we have to get clean. Lately, Nathan and I have been hopping in the bath tub together. He still has to use his special bath tub but I just get in the big tub next to him. I like to help Mommy in getting Nathan all clean. I hand her the cup full of water, the soap and the wash cloth when she asks. Nathan doesn't seem to mind.
And, Mommy tells me that I am such a big helper. I'm such a proud big brother!
There's been some construction work going on around our house. Uncle Tony's been doing a good job at ripping our house apart. We started the siding a few weekends ago and here are the finishing touches. The color on the front of the house in this picture is the old bluish-gray color.
Here we go...I need to do some work with the saw...just like Uncle Tony shows me.
Oh, and working on the ladder is one of my favorite things to do. I like to be right there to help out.
The extension ladder is the best. I can climb higher and higher (well, at least until they tell me that I've gone far enough). I think I've got plenty of spotters in case I fall.
Hey, Mom!!! What are you doing underneath the ladder?
Finally, I get to work without someone looking over my shoulder. Oh, and I've got my very own step ladder. Usually this ladder is kept inside the house and I use it to help make dinner but I moved it outside so that I could get some work done.
Dad and I work well together. Teamwork is what it's all about.
We had to sign our names to the work that we did. I love some good art work. Mom hopes that I don't get any funny ideas and decide to take a Sharpie marker to the siding when it is actually done.
Nice, huh?
The last piece of siding...ready to go up. Uncle Tony was happy!
There it goes...
Our house looks great!!! Now, we have to get some shutters back on the windows. Then, the outside will be complete.
The inside is another story. Dad has been doing a lot of work on the kitchen. In this picture, take note of the counters.
Because they are all new now too. We even got a new sink and it works like a charm.
AUNT VERONICA...we met one of your favorite characters this week. Cookie Monster was at Wegman's. We posed for this picture just for you and I told him to leave some cookies for you to eat. He said that he would try but couldn't guarantee anything.
After meeting Cookie, I sat on the chairs and watched a little television. I love to lounge in my chair just like my Daddy.
Nathan turned 3 months on April 12th. So, here's his picture with his ducky to show you how he's growing. The first picture that we got with the Ducky, was Easter. I think he's grown a little bit since then.

Since it's getting nicer outside, we've been trying to get out to enjoy the weather. Dad and I have some grass seed that we've been planting. While shoveling the dirt, I found this neat little thing. I called it a snake but Mom and Dad said that they were worms. I was a little scared to touch them at first, but I eventually picked one up. Mom didn't like them and she was squealing at me the entire time.
Look, Nathan, this is a snake.
Sunday was my last swimming class with Megan. We have a good time in the pool together and hopefully we'll be able to get together some more over the summer to practice our swimming skills.
Daddy really enjoys swimming time with me. Since Mommy has to take care of Nathan, she can't get in right now. Maybe next time.
I like to practice kicking my legs. I make big splashes.
We got to try something new this week. The instructor asked us if we wanted to jump off of the diving board. Yup, that's into the 12' water. I didn't hesitate climbing up onto the diving board.
But, once I got to the end, I was a little scared. And, Dad said that I was shivering because I was so cold. I didn't really jump. Daddy just lowered me into the water and our instructor caught me. We did go under the water though and I didn't swallow any of the water. It was fun!
After I "jumped" in, we swam to the side and Daddy lifted me out.
Back in the shallow end, Megan and I sat on our boat. I splashed her one too many times and she got a little upset with me. Sorry, Megan.
Megan got off and I got the boat all to myself. It's fun splasing around in the puddles and being able to relax. I think Daddy likes it too because it give his arms a break.

Phewww...I told you that there was a lot to catch up on. Don't worry. I'm sure we'll have a few more things to update you on since we have another big weekend coming up. Hopefully I'll have an update soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment