At least he looked happy in this picture with Daddy.
Aunt Veronica, Uncle Tony, Mom and Dad pulled a mean trick on Granny Smith this weekend. Granny's birthday is on March 5th. They followed Granny's wishes by not throwing her a birthday party. To throw her off a little bit, we waited over 3 weeks to throw a party for her. We went to Magic Elm Skateland. This was my first adventure on skates. Daddy and I had a blast.
Aunt Veronica had the plan and got Granny to the skating rink.
Kylie was skating around pretty good.
My buddy AJ was there too. We got to play together for a little while. He held hands with me until I fell and took him down with me. Then, he didn't want to hold hands any more.
Grampy Andy laced up the skates too.
Granny and Haille spent some time on the floor. (It's ok. Granny didn't bump her head or have to be taken to the hospital.)
Jes held Sophia up and I held hands with her. Jes was afraid that Sophia would take me down.
Daddy let me take Nathan for a spin. I think the lights were a little too much for Nathan. He would get a little cross-eyed when we took him out.
I felt bad for everyone when they fell. So, I tried to help everyone up.
Mommy and Granny posed for a picture. Can you see where Mommy gets her looks?
We did a little hokey pokey too. I think I was supposed to be putting my left elbow out at this point but I was using the wrong arm.
Veronica and I hokey pokied and turned ourselves around. Because, that's what it's all about.
Granny's cake.
The skating rink guys let us kids use these scooters too. We had fun zooming around the rink on these.
Daddy's a big chicken while doing the chicken dance.
Tony almost fell...
We had a GREAT time at the skating rink. Hopefully we can go skating again sometime soon.
The next day, we drove to Reading so that we could celebrate Grandpa Bob's birthday. Before going to Grammy's house, we stopped by to see Pop Pop and get a few golf tips. I tried the Happy Gilmore method!
Here's Nathan FINALLY smiling for the camera. He's so cute when he does.
We had to pose for pictures in our Penn State attire.
After spending the day with Grammy, I came back home. I wasn't there for long when Granny and Aunt Veronica came to get us and take us to Hanover. Mommy told me that she had to go to the hospital so that the doctor could take stones out of her gallbladder.
Here is a picture of the inside of Mommy's gallbladder and the two stones that were giving her so much grief. The stones were getting really close to the duct (the opening on the right) and that is what was giving her so much pain. If the stones would have gone out of the duct, she would have had even more problems.
Mommy's off work for 2 weeks recovering from her surgery. Hopefully she'll get better soon because I know that she misses being able to carry Nathan around and play with me.
Because Nathan is so cute, this is what he was going at 12:30 this morning after he puked all over Daddy. He loves his caterpillar.

No comments:
Post a Comment