Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Most of these pictures don't have a story to go with them. I'm just posting them because we are cute kids. Nathan was forced to pose for this picture because this was an outfit that I wore many times. So, Mommy needed to thank Aunt Kelly again for buying it. We're getting a lot of use out of it. Mom and Dad took me to Hershey Park. This is a picture that we take every year to show how much I am growing. This year I put up a good fight because I didn't want to get my picture taken. I grew a few inches from last year but I'm still not a Hershey's Kiss.
A picture with Reese to show Nathan's first trip to the park.
Mom and I rode the planes. I had fun but it went a little too fast for me and I was being thrown into the side of the plane.
The train was more my speed.
Oh and we can't forget the lady bugs.
Dad took me on the cars and we drove to see Mommy!
Nathan was having a blast.
Just posing with our Mom.
Dad got us tickets to go see the Harrisburg Senators. It was a special deal through Coco's Kid Club. They had food for us to eat and some good seats during the game.
Here I am watching the game!
Coco was there and I even got my picture taken with him. I was feeling brave.
Rascal was there too. I wasn't as thrilled about this picture.
I got to check out the "ambulance" while I was there too. The medics loved me. They let me check out their tools and they hooked me up to the heart monitor.
After the game, Daddy took me to Rita's and we took it to Roof Park to eat. Thanks for a good day, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment