Thursday, May 08, 2008

We're handsome, aren't we?

Daddy's a sneaky guy. This weekend is Mother's Day and he's been planning something for Mommy for a few weeks. Mommy knew that we were playing with red paint in the kitchen the other night and she knew that she was getting some sort of handprint from Nathan and I. But, she didn't know the other sneaking things that Daddy was doing.




Mom and Dad had to drive separately on Tuesday because Mommy was working at Hershey Tuesday night. So, after Mom left to take us to daycare, Daddy stayed behind to get some things together. He threw clothes, food, and diaper bags into the car and then headed to work. He told Mommy that he had to leave work early because he wasn't feeling well. Mommy put up a good fight and threw his plan for a few loops but he succeeded in leaving.




Dad picked us up from daycare a little early and made sure that we were in a good mood. We arrived at the mall (even after receiving a phone call from Mom wondering what we were doing). Once at the mall, this is what we did:











So, Daddy had to choose one of these pictures to put in a picture frame along with 2 poems and our hand prints. Once he did this, he couldn't wait to give it to Mommy. So, she got her gift a little bit early. I think Daddy got the response he was looking for. Mommy cried!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.....these are the cutest pics ever!!!!!!! brings tears to auntie V's eyes!! Nice mama's day gift, Mr. Ben!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I like the third one!! :)I love that saying that says something like "Brothers by chance, friends by choice." Soemthing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Way to go Uncle Ben for doing a good job with Aunt Hope's Mommy's Day present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Drew and Nathan are both so cute in these pictures. I miss them already. I will keep checking out the blog so I can see what the boys are up too.

    ReplyDelete